Friday, February 22, 2013

Somewhere, sometime...




When I was young, I read a lot of romance novels (then I had no laptop) and because of this I believe that love is always beautiful, accomplished, like all endings are happy ... but I went in the midst of life and started to realize that it's not as I thought. Suffering, pain, disappointment ... I went through all ... life is not easy! Over time I learned that you have to be tolerant, to make concessions, to give in when needed, do not have stupid pride ... and, above all, I learned that even though I was a pure and confident soul,people disappointed me. Life hits me with a devastating power ... years have passed with short joys and tears and pain. It is said that over time you become wiser. Yes! It's true! I understand now that we can not change people, we must take as they are, in better or worse, that love is not always shared, we can love a younger or older man, the timing is not always good,and your soul mate can be far,far away and you will not reach it in this life. And yet ... somewhere, sometime ...

No comments:

Post a Comment